Paleo Huevos Rancheros Style Eggs
You can now have your favorite Mexican breakfast dish…guilt-free! The shredded cheese is optional but clearly adds a whole new dimension to this already delectable dish. Try serving these eggs on top of one of my paleo tortillas!
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 cup ground turkey or cubed chicken
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp oregano
- one 7 oz. can of ranchera sauce
- one 7 oz. can salsa verde
- cilantro to garnish
- shredded Mexican cheese (optional)
- Sauté garlic in olive oil with ground turkey or cubed chicken with chili powder until cooked and set aside.
- Mix egg whites in a bowl with salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric and oregano.
- Scramble egg whites in olive oil with garlic on low-medium heat until firm.
- Layer slightly cooled egg whites, optional shredded cheese, tomatoes and cilantro on a plate.
- Top with ranchera sauce, salsa verde and cilantro!
- Spa Day at Burke | The Paleo Panda - Website Under Construction and Coming Soon! - […] After we successfully avoided all dogs for Harley attack, I whipped up a batch of my paleo huevos rancheros style…