Blueberry Chia Pudding
I love tapioca pudding…and anything with that deliciously chewy texture for that matter. Unfortunately, tapioca isn’t too carb-friendly (nor is it paleo). Chia seeds, on the other hand, are among the healthiest foods on the planet and are jam packed with nutrients that are great for your body and brain! In theory, they are supposed to control hunger while powering your diet with super-nutrients. They’re “whole-grain”, non-GMO and naturally free of gluten. The best part about these magical liquid-absorbing seeds is that you can throw a handful in a cup of almond or coconut milk, cover and refrigerate and by morning you have delicious chia pudding! It doesn’t get any easier than that for a healthy yet delicious breakfast or snack. Read more about the amazing benefits of chia seeds in my post here!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ tbsp honey
- ¼ cup blueberries (or any other fruit/nut)
- Mix chia seeds, almond milk and honey together in a small mason jar.
- Let pudding refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and top with fresh fruit and/or nuts.
- Chi-Chi-Chi-Chia seeds, the superfood! | The Paleo Panda - […] Check out my super easy yet delicious chia pudding here! […]